Date(s) - 13/03/2016
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This open day is an invitation to:
- Primary and junior school heads and teachers
- GPs and other health care professionals
- Parents and children thinking about coming on one of the Grow Cook Eat programme.
Anyone is welcome to visit to meet us and explore the garden. You can talk to volunteers about the health and well-being benefits of volunteering. You can also talk to children and parents from previous Grow Cook Eat programmes if you’re thinking of sending your child.
Short presentations will take place:
- The benefits of being in the garden to one’s health & well-being at 1pm
- Grow Cook Eat will take place at 2pm.
For more information contact Kirsty by email: email@example.com, or call 078 645 645 04